Friday, April 20, 2012

Discovery has landed!

Well after quite the trip around the DC area and going out as far as Warrenton, Virginia Discovery is in it's new home at the Museum at Dulles Airport.  I was not able to get out and see it live, but was able to watch on TV and I think they did a great job with the tour around the area and I watched on Fox News and I think they did a great job with the live coverage.  It was a great day to be here in the DC area.

Once again i want to stress this is a very active time for housing in the DC area.  I am one of many that wrote on a house in Sterling last night and there was a line to get in to see it.  If you have considered selling, please give me a call it is a great time.

The weather looks pretty good for the weekend and we can all get some house and yard work done before we get some much needed rain.

The Caps pulled it off last night and the series is tied 2-2 right now.  Great Goalie performance by the rookie!

I will post information on interest rates later in the day as they come out but I have heard nothing from my sources to indicate any increase.

Have a good day.

Mark

No comments: